Striving to keep people in touch
We are passionate about helping people to stay connected with each other and the world through communication and sound. When we help someone hear better, we share in their joy. This inspires us to continue making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Assessing, protecting and managing hearing loss
Strauss Audiology offers:
- Comprehensive hearing tests
- A management plan suited to your hearing needs
- Hearing aids, expertly fitted
- Hearing aid repairs and accessories
- Customised hearing protection
- Tinnitus, vertigo and balance assessments.
Do you know someone with hearing loss?
You can make a difference too!
Hearing loss not only affects the person who has it, but their spouse, family members and friends. Being unable to hear warning sounds or voices can be a potentially dangerous situation. Family, friends and colleagues also feel the impact of hearing loss – from the frustration of repeating things over and over to the person with hearing loss, to sadness at seeing a loved one withdraw from people and the activities they enjoy.
Convincing someone to seek help for hearing loss is the BEST thing you can do for them!
What can you do to help?
- Talk to your loved one about their hearing concerns.
- Remind them gently of their hearing loss each time you repeat something for them.
- Encourage them to visit a hearing professional for an assessment.
- Offer to schedule and attend a hearing consultation with them.
- Remind them they have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by seeing a hearing professional.
Need an expert opinion on your hearing? Contact us for a consultation.